Between 21-22nd March, ESSNA will be attending the ‘2nd Nutrition in Athlete Development Summit’ in Düsseldorf, Germany, organised by Vonlanthen Group of Companies.
This Summit will serve as an excellent platform for networking with sports nutrition industry professionals. The speakers board includes a range of presenters from different sporting backgrounds including football, rugby, golf, martial arts, cycling, ice hockey, tennis, basketball, Olympic sports and anti-doping agencies dealing with:
• Contemporary sports nutrition strategies and performance nutrition
• Ingestion of enriched food by a variety of supplements
• Natural, energetic foods and substances for different sports
• Vegan sports nutrition and supplements; other special diets
• Dietary and recovery nutrition; nutrition periodisation
• The diversity of sports nutrients and organic substances application
• Regulation policy and education on nutrition, anti-doping and supplements testing
• Recovery, weight management and hydration
• Dietary supplements and functional foods in sport
• Approaches to daily and training sport meals
More information about the event can be found here.